[Magdalen] Google attack on Magdalen

Brian Reid brian at reid.org
Mon Aug 1 23:45:52 UTC 2022

Here is the text I sent earlier. I used the term "attack on Magdalen"
because the Russian attacks on Ukraine were very much in the news that
day.

I have learned that "Sometime recently" was early April 2022. I didn't
notice this problem (because I don't receive my Magdalen mail at
gmail.com) until early July, when I saw the swarm of unsubscribes and
decided it was too much of a coincidence to have so many people
unsubscribe at once.