[Magdalen] Website

Chad Wohlers chad at satucket.com
Tue Aug 2 17:38:57 UTC 2022

Well, it looks like I'm one of the publicans listed in the FAQ, not that
I've actually done any publican work in the last few years. Georgia
Dubose and Sally Davies are also listed as publicans, but I don't
believe either has posted here recently. Georgia, at least, appears to
be back in her old home area of West Virginia.

The pub chaplain is listed as E. Perren Hayes, who also hasn't been
active on the list for many years. His (inactive) Facebook page says he
graduated from Union College in 1952, which means he must be in his
early 90's now. Perhaps someone else could volunteer as pub chaplain.

The rest of the FAQ looks OK to me.

It looks like I never posted an intro - I'll leave it to others as to
whether or not to keep them.

And, I'm still willing to act as publican, especially as it doesn't seem
to be a particularly demanding job.   ;-)

--
Chad Wohlers
chad at satucket.com
Woodbury, VT   USA