[Magdalen] Google launches rockets at Magdalen

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Thu Aug 4 23:59:29 UTC 2022

I remember almost exactly when I joined  ~ fall of 1996, when I moved to
Connecticut for seminary. First time I had ever experienced the internet,
and I had to use the computer room (no in-home access till the next year,
and then I couldn't use the phone and the internet at the same time!). A
Netscape search quickly turned up Anglican. I was so lost and dislocated,
there in New England, and you quickly became my family!

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo,  NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu