[Magdalen] St Anthony

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 19:17:08 UTC 2022

My dear godmother was an adherent of the Unity Church, part of the New
Thought movement.  Descendent of Transcendentalism.  She would say
this

Nothing is every lost.  Everything is in its proper place.  That which
has been concealed is now revealed.

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the