[Magdalen] Website

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 05:29:43 UTC 2022

To our fearless leader: Me too, Please steer me to a location where I can see if I ever posted a bio

-- hi Marion
Lynn
On Aug 2, 2022, at 11:05 AM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com> wrote:

But, please,  not deleted until I copy mine elsewhere!  It's a snapshot of
my life at that moment, full of promise, before other roads, smooth and
rough, were taken mere months later!

Marion, a pilgrim