[Magdalen] Ouch

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 05:03:50 UTC 2022

Prayers for a swift and relatively painfree recovery, Ann. I hope this
means you were in the presence of the owner of the stairs! ( says she
remembering the time she slipped in a customer's front yard, and severely
tore the cartilage between the radius and the ulna. I thought it was
broken! The customers were not at home. I had to pick myself up, pull
myself together, and drive one-handed (umanual transm.) 5 miles to the ER. )

Best wishes
Lesley de Voil

--
Sent from MetroMail