[Magdalen] Prayer Request: Carol

John Robison friarjohn00 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 05:15:17 UTC 2022

A 14-year-old trans girl named Carol ended her life of abuse and rejection
at the hands of her family and the false preacher at the place where they
worshiped.
Her family has abandoned her, and a local funeral home performed her
cremation.
Because of the vicious and hateful situation involving her father we have
to bury this poor child of God in an unmarked grave in a gated cemetery
under cover of darkness.
Pray for Carol, her sister who tied to take her in, the police officers who
found her body, and the tiny group of us who are going to try and give her
some dignity at the end.
If you are feeling charitable, pray for the rest of her family. My heart
doesn't have enough love right now to spare a thought for them.

--

The Rev. John R. Robison, Asc. ECST