[Magdalen] Prayer Request: Carol

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 13:45:38 UTC 2022

What a heartbreaking story!  May Carol now be at peace in the eternal bliss
of God's embrace.  I give thanks for you and the people who tried to help
one way and another.    For her family and the preacher, well, .....
prayers that they may come to know the enormity of their inhumanity towards
Carol and feel its agony in the marrow of their bones,

Marion, a pilgrim