[Magdalen] Ouch

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 15:38:45 UTC 2022

Prayers, It’s not been well in KillarneyMb .  Had to put Mike in Hospital ,
after 3 days being sick , missed My Comm choir preformance . 8 days in bed
then Dr , I thought I must have Pnemonia. Got a drive there . Yes I do have
it. Hope to grin & bear it going to Drug store in the -20  weather. Was
thinking it was only yesterday when church people brought chicken soup ,
picked up stuff etc . Gone are those days .  Hope to be on the mend praying
the Busted health care system can help with home care . The whole after
cancer is worse . house selling is slow , & fin business stalled . Still
trying to smile .