[Magdalen] Ouch

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 17:01:06 UTC 2022

Your life is not easy, Carissa.  And it becomes even harder when the
caregiver needs care herself.  My prayers go with you and Michael:  for
relief, for improved health, for a lessening of worries of all kinds, and
for some measure of joy and peace in this Advent season.  God bless you and
keep you.

Marion, a pilgrim