[Magdalen] Ouch

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 20:58:06 UTC 2022

Oh, Ann, I'm so sorry! I'm not even sure how they set collarbones, but I'm
sure it's very painful. Take care of yourself and be sure to take whatever
they gave you for the pain, so you can stay ahead of it.
Sending blessings and prayers,
Grace

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

* "Service is what prayer looks like when it gets up off its knees and
walks around in the world"*
*                                              Michael J. Graham, SJ*