[Magdalen] Prayer Request: Carol

John Robison friarjohn00 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 00:02:32 UTC 2022

Carol is now safely interred in an otherwise closed cemetery where they
were repairing some subsidence. There is an old boundary marker there so,
someday, she might have a monument.
There were six of us there, and only her sister knew her personally. My Dad
went because he felt that a dad needed to be there. The two officers who
found her and myself rounded out the congregation.
I read John 11: 17-27, and blessed the grave. We then sang Jesus Loves Me
and parted ways into the rain.

--

The Rev. John R. Robison, Asc. ECST