[Magdalen] Altar Book available

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 16:17:36 UTC 2022

While not active, anymore, I still regularly read and pray with The
List. My family is well; Rodger and I are semi-retired and both largely
out of the day-to-day "church business." We've been to more church
weddings/funerals than Sunday services, since COVID began, sadly, as our
semi-retirement work often includes Sundays. I'm still remotely on call
for a few small churches with streaming church set-ups, web management, etc.

We are downsizing...no plans to move, yet, but clearing out what we
wouldn't take with us, at least. Years ago, I retrieved from the trash
pile, a slightly damaged Altar Book that had been dripped on during a
ceiling leak. It was helpful to me in creating service leaflets, but I
have no use for it, anymore. Does anyone on The List still use a paper
Altar Book? I've offered it to some smaller parishes in my area, but was
declined due to RiteWorship, iPads, etc. <grin> I thought I'd offer it
here - postpaid - before it goes to the recycle bin. ISBN 0-89869-006-4
in maroon, padded, three-ring binder; 302 pps. It does have the water
drip damage on a few pages (no print damaged), and some penciled-in
notes on several pages.

May the blessings of the Season abound to you and yours, and with

Peace,
Jo