[Magdalen] Prayers, please

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 21:27:50 UTC 2022

Oh Grace, how dreadful.  I am so sorry and will be praying for your
entire family.  Please let me know if I can help in any way,

Into your hands, O merciful Savior, we commend your
servant Paul. Acknowledge, we humbly beseech you, a sheep of
your own fold, a lamb of your own flock, a sinner of your
own redeeming. Receive him into the arms of your mercy,
into the blessed rest of everlasting peace, and into the
glorious company of the saints in light. Amen.

Susan

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the