[Magdalen] Advice - Malcolm

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 13:45:01 UTC 2022

Oh, dear Rick,
I am so very sorry.  You, Alex, and Malcolm will know when the time has
come.  John and I had to euthanize our precious Miss Kitty in June, 2021.
She had developed a galloping case of diabetes that required insulin
injections twice daily.  She did not improve at all.  I don't know how to
tell you when the absolute right time might be - we leaned heavily on the
vet's advice.  And, in the end, we decided on Kitty's behalf.  I miss her
terribly.  For Kitty, more days would not have resulted in more good life.

Rick, know that you, Malcolm, and Alex are in our prayers.
Ginga