[Magdalen] Advice - Malcolm

Rick Mashburn ricklmashburn at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 00:24:13 UTC 2022

For those of you not on Facebook, I posted this earlier today:

This morning, we had to send our beloved Malcolm across the Rainbow Bridge.
It was quiet and peaceful. The vet came to our home. He was surrounded by
love and his humans. We are so grateful that we had 13 wonderful years with
him. Our hearts are broken but it was the best thing for him. He had
medical issues that could not be solved. We loved him his entire life. We
will miss for the rest of ours. Rest in peace, dear friend.

Much love, Rick