[Magdalen] Fwd: Re: Hello...photo help needed!

Marilyn Cepeda mcepeda514 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 00:21:33 UTC 2022

Grace, I have no help for the photo problem but wanted to touch base and
let you know how sorry I am to hear about your son. My prayers for your
family…..

We too have had Covid recently. I hope you bounce back quickly with no I’ll
after effect!

Marilyn Palmero Cepeda

--
Marilyn (Owens, Palmero) Cepeda