[Magdalen] Listmeet in Miniature

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 17:29:38 UTC 2022

I certainly enjoyed Grace's visit.  Grace stayed in a wonderful B&B in the
historic village of Summerville.  Her host, a friend of ours, invited me to
English breakfast on the morning Grace headed to explore more Gullah
history near Beaufort.

Our parish flourishes.  We have a contract to purchase a property in the
old village!!  It comes with a house that we will rent for a few years
before building a church on this property...the house will then become our
parish house.

Ginga