[Magdalen] Listmeet in Miniature

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 01:07:00 UTC 2022

Much better , I came back home in May got hooked up to MH here and came to
terms with some stuff that was difficult. Michael had his reversal surgery
now his stoma is just about closed . His system works depending on if he
listens to his mouth taste or not! I seem to be less tolerant to cheese .
We going to my family reunion in Southern , NH for few weeks drive about 3
days .  He is getting back to walking the dog . found a house sitter so I
am so glad to go on this holiday.