[Magdalen] Ok.

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 15:20:40 UTC 2022

Prayers for you Mike.  And I will check in.  I don't write here very often.
We are growing old in the Fleener household and it is not all fun.  The
Fleenerdude is beset with dementia and macular degeneration, a terribly
cruel combination.  He unrealistically announces that he is the healthiest
91 year old he knows. He still has a wonderful smile. I was thanking God
for my good health when I fell carrying a laundry basket and a compression
fracture of L1 resulted, I am now being treated for osteoporosis and have
recovered from the back pain.

--
Hope is a thing with feathers that perches in the soul.
Judy Fleener, ObJN