[Magdalen] Still around

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 03:17:50 UTC 2022

Thanks for sharing all of that news, Suzie. It was so great seeing you and
having lunch together at General Convention. I'm glad I was able to find
that brief moment to introduce you to Meg Warner. Reconnectioning with
friends from around the church is one of the great joys of General
Convention, but this one with a rushed schedule and no visitors was
certainly different.

--

Christopher Hart