[Magdalen] Google launches rockets at Magdalen

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 22:57:34 UTC 2022

I live in Harpers Ferry (more specifically on the Blue Ridge of West
Virginia)  but we're only about 25-30 miles from where she lived.  I did
 not know her but just found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHdiK_EIwFU

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/martinsburg-wv/louise-bowen-10851782

Regards,

Kate

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8