[Magdalen] An encouraging sign?

Chad Wohlers chad at satucket.com
Fri Jun 10 03:06:34 UTC 2022

As Rick says, may be for Pride month, or they may just be normally
there. At least in Vermont & Massachusetts, any Supreme Court decision
on marriage equality will have no effect, as it's already guaranteed
under state law. It hasn't been a big issue here.

Reporting in from Middlebury (and just returning from a Tom Rush
concert), where Lee is attending her 50th reunion.

--
Chad Wohlers
chad at satucket.com
Woodbury, VT   USA