[Magdalen] An encouraging sign?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:08:27 UTC 2022

Don't confuse state and federal law, though.
Gay marriage has been legal in Massachusetts since 2003 (before that we had
Civil Unions).
Thank you, thank you, Margaret Marshall.
https://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2013/03/18/gay-marriage-opinion

The Supreme Court decision didn't come until 2015.
New England won't go back no matter what happens at the federal level.

Heading up Route 1 you'll be driving through Ogunquit (second only to
Provincetown in its gayness), also passing the house I grew up in in
Portsmouth. And the weather's great.
-M