[Magdalen] SC Supreme Court has ruled on church property

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Mon May 2 18:51:47 UTC 2022

Ginga, in some ways I'm sure the decision about St. Paul's breaks your
heart, given your family/ancestral history there; but I'm sure you're well
shed of such a grandiose physical plant.  May Good Shepherd find the
perfect space for you.  And it has been such a delight to witness the
flowering of this parish.  It's for sure how you can tell the Holy Spirit
wants it!

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY