[Magdalen] Connections?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 15:19:40 UTC 2022

Hi, Meg!
I think the interim shortage is everywhere! We are also short of supply priests.
The Diocese is moving into new kinds of transition models, using long-term supply or priest-in-charge positions instead of interims in many situations. I suspect that wouldn’t work so well for a cathedral, however.
Grace