[Magdalen] Windows 11?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 19:28:24 UTC 2022

I'm a fan of upgrades and updates, and a bit compulsive about it, as long
as the upgrades aren't a "beta" or "preview" version but a full release. I
value the improvements and especially the security that come with using the
latest version of anything. I get all my iPad and phone updates every
morning before I even get out of bed! I'm a weird kid.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA