[Magdalen] Remember lustmeets?

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 15:39:21 UTC 2023

Listmeets are wonderful!  So many good memories.  I have met up with Judy
and Bill Fleener, Ann Markle, Christopher Hart, Renee Rutkowski, Lynn
Ronkainen, Jo Craddock, Georgia DuBose, Sharon Moon -  and also Capers
Limehouse, Eleanor Brown, and Molly Wolf of blessed memory.  I also visited
Shelagh Kearney in Mississauga, ON.  Kris Lewis and I lived in the same
town for a few years.  There are others, I'm sure.  The lists, from St.
Sam's, to St. Bede's, to Magdalen and the friendships formed in these
communities have been among the most formative experiences of my adult
life.  Thank you, each and all, and TBTG!
Ginga