[Magdalen] Remember lustmeets?

Rick Mashburn ricklmashburn at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 19:47:05 UTC 2023

Well, except for the very unfortunate typo, iw was such a fun reminder of
how much I loved those past events, too.

We had a big one in Houston when Gillian was in town for a library event I
think. None of us had ever met so we all brought an object with the
Episcopal flag on it. We walked around the crowded hotel lobby with that
above our heads until we found each other. The other people must have
thought we were quite odd!

Peace, Rick