[Magdalen] Remember lustmeets?

Robert Counselman bob.counselman at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 23:06:01 UTC 2023

Great memories from listmeets of the past.  I should really make an effort
to make the trip into San Antonio and at least meet with you, Rick. I
haven't even made it into St. Paul's in a while although I do travel into
San Antonio on a regular basis!  We need to make that happen one day.
Right now I'm busy enough supplying at Eagle Pass and hoping they find
someone soon.  At least the construction on the house is just about done,
so that's another item off the list.  I think Austin was the last time I
saw anyone from the list.  Living in the sticks does have its disadvantages!

Bob

--
Fr. Robert L Counselman,
Retired