[Magdalen] Sad news. Breen Mullins, RIP

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 18:48:35 UTC 2023

Thank you Susan for your notification,

Breen was such a wonderful, gentle presence, no matter what his
circumstances (which seemed to change dramatically from one year to
another).

Two drivers involved! How awful! Such a difficult way to be shuffled
off our mortal coil. I am so very sad to lose his online presence.

May he rest in peace, may he rise in glory, and may his memory be a
blessing to all.

Cady