[Magdalen] Chicago parishes seek clergy

chad at satucket.com chad at satucket.com
Thu Mar 2 02:35:11 UTC 2023

You should know (if you don't already) that there is a shortage of priests in the Episcopal Church today. Two years ago, when we did a search for a new priest, there were all of two candidates who applied - and this for a full-time position (part-time positions? - fuggetaboutit!). Fortunately, we have been blessed, and the one we called has been fantastic.

Prayers that you find someone equally good.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT  USA
chad at satucket.com