[Magdalen] birthday

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 14:45:35 UTC 2023

Judy,

Thank you!

Mike Mahoney shared your post with me yesterday as we both attended a local
funeral for a faithful choir member of our church.

We also shared “Miserable Offenders” song titles (Mike remembered “Breathe
On Me Breath of God,” I adore “There’s a Wideness In God’s Mercy”) and
memories of hearing Deb sing, and reading her incomparable emails.

Of course she was born as the season of spring begins to break its way
through winter!

Oh, to hear the heavenly choir …

Cady