[Magdalen] Photo help

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun May 28 19:33:38 UTC 2023

I haven’t been getting any messages here for weeks, so I don’t know if the group is still operating. But I know there were some real tech gurus here, so I’m hoping…

I just received a long, incomprehensible message on my phone about photos.
It said my Photo Stream is shutting down next month.
Any photos saved to iCloud before then will be available for 30 days, then iCloud Photos will be shut down.
I don’t understand the next part. Where will I actually be able to see my photos, let alone save them?
I knew I shouldn’t give up film!!