[Magdalen] Photo help

Brian Reid brian at reid.org
Sun May 28 21:42:12 UTC 2023

I got that same message from Apple, but I didn't know what Photo Stream
was and didn't think I was using it.
I spent some time researching it, and came to the conclusion that I
don't use Photo Stream and never have used it, and I can't imagine why I
got their email.

Do you have your photos uploaded to iCloud?