[Magdalen] (no subject)

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 02:46:47 UTC 2023

Thanks, Christopher. Someone on FaceBook said it’s run by a man who
experienced abuse at a church in our Diocese and has chosen this very
unhealthy way to deal with it. My biggest concern is that some of his posts
could cause serious consequences for the people he’s accusing of things.
And he’s not just maligning TEC, but other areas as well.