[Magdalen] R. I. P. Carol Trevathan

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 04:25:55 UTC 2023

I'm glad to see that several of Carol's friends were able to receive notice
of her death via my previous post. As an update, since I live in the
Philadelphia metropolitan area it is my intention, God willing and the
weather cooperating, to attend her memorial service this coming Saturday.
It will be my joy to represent the magdalen community. May she rest in
peace.

--

Christopher Hart

List Mail Address: cervus51 at gmail.com