[Magdalen] Lynn’s sister

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 12:32:39 UTC 2024

Hello, dear Judy.  Someone, I think Marilyn Cepeda, posted on Facebook that
Lynn’s sister went missing.  Lynn is ‘okay’.  Renee posted something
similar on Magdalen.  Lynn apparently posted publicly re: calling the
police.  She meant to send privately.  I have not communicated with Lynn in
recent years - no reason.

How are you and Bill?
♥️ GInga