[Magdalen] Lynn’s sister

Renee Rutkowski flyingfish224 at aol.com
Tue Mar 12 04:48:08 UTC 2024

Christopher,

I spoke with Lynn this evening.  She is alive and well.  She sounds happy.

Lynn’s sister, Jane, has a history of substance and other related health issues.  Lynn does not know where she is, but one of Jane’s caseworkers reassured her that Jane is still on this earth, but was unable to tell Lynn Jane’s location (presumably in “the system.”)

I told Lynn I would check in with her in a couple of weeks.  I will then ask her if I may share contact info.

Please keep Lynn and Jane in your prayers.

Renee
Sent from my iPhone