[Magdalen] Snowing now

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 16:23:10 UTC 2014

I remember going through those Soo Locks--I think I was in junior high.  It
was before the Mackinac Bridge was built, I think.  The memory of that is a
little fuzzy. I think we were probably going to North Dakota to visit my
father's family.  Though I'm not sure--we also visited a mine in Iron
Mountain, MI.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

It's a good thing Mary didn't have to wait for a Doctrine of the
Incarnation
before she said "Yes" to God.