[Magdalen] Like I Was Puzzled.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 16:28:11 UTC 2014

It is so amusing to see how folks bend over backwards to be tolerant about
something like one's religious convictions and have no tolerance for
varying preferences in language.

I guess language is far more important than specificity of religious tenets.

Language is evolving and we don't get to critique it or stop it.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente