[Magdalen] (ever heard of the) THEREMIN - Over The Rainbow (on YouTube)

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 21:18:21 UTC 2014

I was at a performance at Boston Symphony Hall many years ago.
The MBTA bus that runs past Symphony also serves MIT and Harvard
Square, and after the performance there was a general rush to the
stage as star-struck students, all atremble, ran to get a closer look.

It was an amazing evening. An amazing sound.
-M