[Magdalen] (ever heard of the) THEREMIN - Over The Rainbow (on YouTube)

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 22:07:16 UTC 2014

The Theremin I saw was much larger than the one in the video.
But the same "Norwegian wood" style cabinet. It looked old,
but not antique. Rather like a Cambridge-style television cabinet
circa 1940. The Thereminist was a woman, maybe in her early
sixties, very professional in her musicianship, very humble in
her explanations and demonstrations to the students.
-M