[Magdalen] (ever heard of the) THEREMIN - Over The Rainbow (on YouTube)

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Thu Dec 4 22:11:16 UTC 2014

Younger son Christopher actually built one from a kit. It's not the easiest
thing in the world to get working properly. That was quite a while ago, and
I seriously doubt if he still uses it (or even still has it).

It was featured in the Beach Boys' "Good Vibrations" ("ooo-wah-ooo" - that's
a Theremin)

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com