[Magdalen] (ever heard of the) THEREMIN - Over The Rainbow (on YouTube)

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 22:13:13 UTC 2014

Some music just isn't appropriate for the medium, such as the inventions of
Bach, and the rapidly appegiating sections of the present work.  It
requires a very fine sense of pitch. In music written for its strengths,
it's a great asset.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente