[Magdalen] iPhone 5 update to ios8 info?

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 5 04:39:25 UTC 2014

Just tried to update my phone tonight... an iPhone 5, 18 months old that's
never been updated... I finally updated using the 'update now' function
that's been inviting me for over a year and after an hour, 3% short of
finishing, it is frozen.... the info online is NOT encouraging and my phone
is neither on or off so no calls and such a busy day was planned for
tomorrow but I fear that I'll be waiting at the mall (in all it's Christmas
shopping craziness) when it opens to go to the Mac store, or maybe I'll stop
by my T-Mobile store first (they are usually my last resort...)  ANY
THOUGHTS OUT THERE this late in the pub?

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, "People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall."

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi