[Magdalen] iPhone 5 update to ios8 info?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 04:49:49 UTC 2014

I'd probably turn it off, if you can......totally off. Leave it off for
several minutes and then try turning it back on,,,and DON"T UPDATE. S/O
tells me iOS 8  is not meant for iPhone 5, no matter what they say. He told
me not to update my iPhone 6 yet either. If you can't turn it off, you can
try opening it up and disconnecting the battery and then reconnecting
it.....that should stop the process.