[Magdalen] Please! Clap your hands!

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 13:39:50 UTC 2014

A great puzzle piece fell into place after I saw the first televised
Peter Pan. My mother was putting me to bed, and I asked,
"He was very beautiful for a boy, wasn't he?"

"That was no boy," my mother replied. "That was a woman."

My whole life changed in that one minute. I remember lying
awake, full of thought of new possibilities.

That said, I watched a few minutes of last night's show and
changed the channel. She annoyed me. I hate it when women
substitute stridency for bravado. It's the director's fault, of
course.
-M