[Magdalen] Please! Clap your hands!

Lynn Ronkainen ichthys89 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 5 04:40:02 UTC 2014

sorry I missed that, had not realized it was tonight
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

Thomas Merton writes, “People may spend their whole lives climbing the
ladder of success only to find, once they reach the top, that the ladder is
leaning against the wrong wall.”

"What you seek is seeking you." - Rumi