[Magdalen] Please! Clap your hands!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 17:50:08 UTC 2014

Part of my (admittedly snarky) argument for having Justin Bieber play
Peter, other than that he obviously hasn't grown up, was that he still
sings soprano (well, sort of, anyway). The tattoos could be easily covered
by body makeup. But of course NBC doesn't have the imagination to think of
that, and Beeb wouldn't have the guts to do the flying thing, most likely.